IN THE NEWS...
As a recognized leader as a physician-educator and physician-scientist, Dr. Gupta will be speaking at the following meetings in the coming few months:
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope
February 1-3, 2018 San Diego, CA
- Interdisciplinary Conference on Orthopedic Value-Based Care
February 9-11, 2018 in Newport Beach, CA
- Kaiser Upper Extremity Course
February 22-24, 2018 in Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
March 6-10, 2018 in New Orleans, LA
- Annual Meeting of the Orthopedic Research Society
March 10-13, 2018 in New Orleans, LA
- Annual Meeting of the Association of Bone & Joint Surgery May 2-5, 2018 in Lisbon, Portugal
For the fourth year in a row, Dr. Gupta was chosen by his peers
to be a member of the prestigious group- Best
featured in the Orange County Register to discuss Joint Arthroplasty
at UC Irvine. Read
Gupta at UC Irvine Orthopaedic Surgery have
been named by Los Angeles Magazine as Southern
California Super Doctors for 2012, 2013, & 2014.
The award is given to the top 5% of physicians in their field,
and voted on by other physicians.
More than 31,000 doctors were asked to nominate one
or more colleagues (excluding themselves) they would choose in
seeking medical care. The Super Doctors research team investigated
and searched for exceptional doctors to complement the results.
Candidates were evaluated on the indicators of peer recognition,
professional status and disciplinary history.
Doctors can be found online at superdoctors.com where doctors
can be searched by practice area and location.